Our clinical waste sacks are made for incineration purposes. Perfect for hospitals on wards, or in care homes where offensive and unhygienic waste requires special treatment by law, to prevent infections and cross-contamination.
These sacks are available in both bright yellow and bright orange colours, so they can still be segregated and easily identified. Our sacks are produced using co-extrusion technology and printed according to all UN requirements. Our version of these popular sacks is ideal for items like used gloves, masks, aprons, dressings, plaster casts, bandages, incontinence waste, soiled nappies, sanitary towels and tampons, including contaminated and infectious waste.
- Reliable and easy to use
- Ideal for waste considered to be clinical
- Easily identified with colour
- Helps your staff and customers keep safe by minimising the spread of germs
- An effective barrier between waste products and their containers
- Easy to use and secure with minimal contact with waste matter
- UN Approved